Root Canal Treatment in kalyannagar bangalore
Root canal treatment or Endodontics is required when the normal nerve and blood supply to the tooth is interrupted by decay, infection or trauma.
Treatment aims to remove all infection from the root canals and then fill the canals with a resin called gutta percha.
After root canal treatment a tooth generally needs a crown to be placed to strengthen it.
Root treatments on back teeth :
- Multiple root canals
- All roots then need to be excavated,making sure that the entire tooth nerve is removed.
- The cavity is then filled with gutta percha, and the tooth then filled
The Benefits of Treatment
- Saving your natural tooth
- Stops tilting and over eruption of surrounding teeth
- Maintains chewing function
Frequently Asked Questions
Before & After
About the Doctor
Dental implants play an essential role in restorative dentistry. Because they are permanent prosthetics that are both natural-looking and cosmetically appealing
Do you have a special event or photo opportunity approaching that you'd like to look your best for? Or are you looking for a quick, easy way to subtract years from your face
In the past, dentists could only treat cavities and tooth ailments with silver and mercury fillings. Modern restorative dentistry has replaced these unsightly fillings